Transform Your DJI Mavic Into a Crop Health Data-Collecting Machine
The Sentera Double 4K Upgrade for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro is completely configurable, putting a wide range of essential crop health data points at your fingertips—all without compromising the existing DJI stock camera. Good decisions are based on precise, reliable data, and the Mavic 2 Pro Double 4K Upgrade offers several options to help you make sure you're collecting precise data in every frame on every flight. The Double 4K Sensor easily integrates onto a DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone, expanding your drone's precision ag potential.
For DJI Mavic 2 Pro, Double 4K Sensor systems are available in two configurations:
- Double 4K Precision NDVI + Precision NDRE
- Double 4K 5-band Multispectral Sensor
Setup is fast and easy. Once you place your order, we'll contact you to coordinate shipment of your Mavic 2 Pro to us for modification. The Double 4K is configured to your specifications at checkout, ensuring you capture the crop health data you need for your unique application.
Upgrade the DJI Mavic drone, and start collecting NDVI and NDRE data for a vegetative health report card that's more complete than ever before.
Features and Benefits
- Easily QuickTile high-resolution color, NDVI and NDRE data at the field-edge using Sentera FieldAgent
- Seamlessly configure Double 4K Sensor for your unique application
- Efficiently identify crops under stress
- Integrates seamlessly with Sentera FieldAgent®
In the Box
Double 4K Mavic System
- Mavic 2 / 2 Pro Double 4K Upgrade kit (installed)
- Hard Case
Double 4K Mavic System Spec Sheet PDF