The Pocket-Sized, Power-Up Agronomic Upgrade
A Sentera NDVI Single Sensor transforms DJI's pocket-sized Mavic drone into an easy-to-use precision agriculture scouting tool. The NDVI Single Sensor enables a grower to capture NIR imagery and produce NDVI crop maps while retaining the ability to use the Mavic's 12-megapixel sensor, capable of shooting 4K video.
The small yet powerful Mavic is one of DJI's most sophisticated drones ever, featuring an all-new transmission system with 4.3-mile* range, five vision sensors, 27 minutes of endurance and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal. Together, the state-of-the-art Mavic and Sentera NDVI Single Sensor provide growers and agronomists with an affordable, reliable way to collect near-infrared (NIR), normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI) and high-resolution color imagery in a single flight.
Photos are suitable for stitching with your favorite tool, or just send us a note and we can create an orthomosaic for you.
Use mobile-friendly Sentera FieldAgent® to fly your DJI Mavic drone and store, organize and leverage data.
Features and Benefits
- Retain Mavic camera functionality while collecting NIR imagery and producing NDVI maps
- Easily identify crops under stress
- Quickly reallocate inputs to more productive acres
- Confidently fly with standard FlightAutonomy technology, sensing obstacles from 49' away
- Effortlessly leverage FieldAgent at field-edge
In the Box
Mavic Single System
- Mavic Single Upgrade kit (installed)
- Hard Case
High-Precision Single Sensor Spec Sheet